The Impossible Collection of Wine Table Book
- Assouline The Impossible Collection of Wine Table Book
- In The Impossible Collection of Wine, Bernardo celebrates the most exquisite vintages from around the globe—from the 1928 Krug Collection Champagne to the 1951 Penfolds Grange Bin 95 to the 1973 Stag's Leap Estate Cask 23—inviting the reader on journey through history to savor an impossible collection.
- Author: Enrico Bernardo, the world's best sommelier.
- 180 pages; 100 illustrations.
- Hard-bound, limited-edition book in a wood crate.
- 14"W x 17"T.
- The non-uniform effect in the middle of the book can be attributed to the handcrafted nature of our Impossible Collection series