COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING
The Queen's People
- Assouline The Queen’s People
- The British monarchy’s rich and storied heritage has been preserved for centuries, and The Queen’s People, made with Royal Household approval, presents a magnificent collection of photography that brings Queen Elizabeth II and important members of Her Majesty’s court to life as rarely seen before.
- Featuring forty-two unique portraits by prominent British photographer Hugo Rittson Thomas, this hand-bound limited-edition volume captures the pageantry of the Royal Court’s intricate ceremonial dress and regalia, and highlights the pride each individual takes in serving his or her nation and sovereign. A historical essay by the Garter Principal King of Arms completes this grand tome.
- 144 pages
- 100 illustrations
- English language
- Released in June 2016
- W 15.55 x L 18.58 x D 3.18 in
- Hand-Bound limited edition in a luxury clamshell case
- ISBN: 9781614285298
- 17.0 lb
The non-uniform effect in the middle of the book can be attributed to the handcrafted nature of our Impossible Collection series